Xerox Federal Credit Union
Xerox Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1970 and its charter number is 20068.
Xerox Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 2200 EAST GRAND AVENUE, EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245.
As of 07/31/06, Xerox Federal Credit Union reported $785,200,321 in assets.
The credit union currently has 74,143 members. It's Manager/CEO is Jon Fate.
The credit unions website is www.xfcu.org
Xerox Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Xerox Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $732,948,012
Total Loans: $559,634,530
Net Worth Ratio: 11.65
% Share Growth: -1.98
% Loan Growth: -5.19
Loans/Assets Ratio: 76.35
Loans/Assets Ratio: 20.15
Numbers of Members: 70,588
Number of Full-time Employees: 155
Total Assets: $798,759,704
Total Loans: $590,301,982
Net Worth Ratio: 10.38
% Share Growth: 2.82
% Loan Growth: 7.68
Loans/Assets Ratio: 73.9
Loans/Assets Ratio: 23.01
Numbers of Members: 78,640
Number of Full-time Employees: 154.5
Total Assets: $751,333,824
Total Loans: $548,165,513
Net Worth Ratio: 10.65
% Share Growth: 4.73
% Loan Growth: 4.19
Loans/Assets Ratio: 72.95
Loans/Assets Ratio: 24.04
Numbers of Members: 77,251
Number of Full-time Employees: 156
Other Credit Unions:
- Wepawaug-Flagg Federal Credit Union is open to the employees of the boards of education of Ansonia, Hamden, Orange, Woodbridge, Bethany, North Haven, and Cheshire, Connecticut and other private and public schools.
- Government Printing Office Federal Credit Union membership qualifications require you to be an employee of the U.S. Government Printing Office, employees of the GPO Cafeteria, retirees of GPO, employees of the Federal Maritime Commission, as well as other employers in the DC area.
- Hamden Municipal Employees FCU is a member owned, not for profit cooperative financial institution.
- Norwalk Hospital Credit Union provides services to all persons who work, practice, or volunteer at Norwalk Hospital, and all persons in the greater Norwalk area who provide healthcare or work for an employer in the healthcare industry.
- Prescott Federal Credit Union is open to all federal employees, either currently employed or retired, residing in Yavapai County; and, all employees and students of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and their families.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.