Xerox Federal Credit Union
Xerox Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1970 and its charter number is 20068.
Xerox Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 2200 EAST GRAND AVENUE, EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245.
As of 07/31/06, Xerox Federal Credit Union reported $785,200,321 in assets.
The credit union currently has 74,143 members. It's Manager/CEO is Jon Fate.
The credit unions website is www.xfcu.org
Xerox Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Xerox Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $732,948,012
Total Loans: $559,634,530
Net Worth Ratio: 11.65
% Share Growth: -1.98
% Loan Growth: -5.19
Loans/Assets Ratio: 76.35
Loans/Assets Ratio: 20.15
Numbers of Members: 70,588
Number of Full-time Employees: 155
Total Assets: $798,759,704
Total Loans: $590,301,982
Net Worth Ratio: 10.38
% Share Growth: 2.82
% Loan Growth: 7.68
Loans/Assets Ratio: 73.9
Loans/Assets Ratio: 23.01
Numbers of Members: 78,640
Number of Full-time Employees: 154.5
Total Assets: $751,333,824
Total Loans: $548,165,513
Net Worth Ratio: 10.65
% Share Growth: 4.73
% Loan Growth: 4.19
Loans/Assets Ratio: 72.95
Loans/Assets Ratio: 24.04
Numbers of Members: 77,251
Number of Full-time Employees: 156
Other Credit Unions:
- EM Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who is an employee of Empire Machinery, Empire Southwest and its direct subsidiaries.
- Tucson Healthcare Affiliates FCU serves the financial needs of healthcare related entities in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
- Desert Energy Credit Union serves several counties in Arizona as well as employees of many companies within those counties. A few of those companies are Tucson Electric Power Company, Unisource Energy Corporation and subsidiaries, Arizona Electric Power Cooperative, Trico Electric and others.
- REA Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 2832 S AGRICULTURE BLDG, Washington, DC 20250.
- First Edition Community CU serves employees, retirees and family members of the Arizona Republic, an existing sponsor group and other media and communications organizations. Plus individuals who live, work, volunteer, attend school or worship in central and northern Arizona.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.