Watts United Credit Union
Watts United Credit Union was chartered in 1966 and its charter number is 64767.
Watts United Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 1827 EAST 103RD STREET, LOS ANGELES, CA 90002.
As of 08/21/06, Watts United Credit Union reported $1,082,672 in assets.
The credit union currently has 943 members. It's Manager/CEO is Phillip Gutierrez.
The credit unions website is wattsunitedcreditunion.com
Watts United Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Watts United Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $921,003
Total Loans: $632,899
Net Worth Ratio: 11.73
% Share Growth: -32.36
% Loan Growth: -15.21
Loans/Assets Ratio: 68.71
Loans/Assets Ratio: 29.15
Numbers of Members: 968
Number of Full-time Employees: 2.5
Total Assets: $1,282,231
Total Loans: $746,496
Net Worth Ratio: 6.5
% Share Growth: -2.38
% Loan Growth: -33.7
Loans/Assets Ratio: 58.21
Loans/Assets Ratio: 39.73
Numbers of Members: 1,025
Number of Full-time Employees: 1.5
Total Assets: $1,327,009
Total Loans: $1,126,097
Net Worth Ratio: 7.21
% Share Growth: 9.76
% Loan Growth: 27.59
Loans/Assets Ratio: 84.85
Loans/Assets Ratio: 12.62
Numbers of Members: 1,384
Number of Full-time Employees: 2
Other Credit Unions:
- Connecticut Labor Department Federal Credit Union membership extends to members related by blood, marriage or adoption. If you are a member, your family members can join, too.
- United Shoreline FCU meets the financial needs of those people who live, work, worship, or attend school in, the businesses and other legal entities located in the city of New Haven or the towns of Hamden, North Haven, East Haven, Branford, North Branford, Guilford, Madison, or Clinton, Connecticut.
- Capitol Region Federal Credit Union serves over 100 companies and their emplyees and families in Central Connecticut.
- Tucson Old Pueblo CU offer their services if you live, work, worship or attend school in Oro Valley and South Tucson.
- Hartford Postal Employees Credit Union serves those who are employed by or retired from the U.S. Postal Service in Connecticut and their families.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.