Washington DC Credit Unions
Listed below is a list of 56 credit unions in Washington DC. Many of these credit unions are a part of the Washington DC Credit Union League, the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA). Out of these credit unions, 56 of these credit unions were part of the NCUA as of 12/31/08. Those credit unions had 367,048 members with assets totaling $5,434,659,000. They had $3,418,605,000 in total loans. Locate Washington DC credit unions in your area and compare their services. Not only is there a list of locations for each credit union, but there is financial information (assets, number of members, etc.) and news about each one.
2006, Bank Fund Staff FCU had the most assets with over $1 billion with credit union members over 55,000.
- AFL CIO Employees Federal Credit Union provides services to employees of the AFL-CIO, affiliates of AFL-CIO International Union, constitutional departments of the AFL-CIO, state and local central labor bodies.
- Asbury Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 926 K Street N.W., Washington, DC 20001.
- BNA Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1231 25th St. NW, Washington, DC 20037.
- Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union meets the financial needs of staff members of The World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund as well as full-time employees of the Bretton Woods Recreation Center.
- Census Federal Credit Union provides financial services to the employees of the Census Bureau.
- Clara Barton Federal Credit Union serves the American Red Cross employees and retirees and American Red Cross volunteers.
- DC Christian Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1500 9th ST., N.W., Washington, DC 20001.
- DC Fire Department Federal Credit Union is headquartered at P.O. BOX 70190, Washington, DC 20024.
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Washington D.C. Plus employees of the Department of Commerce and their families.
- Department of the Interior Federal Credit Union serves all Employees and Volunteers of the United States Department of the Interior; Including these bureaus: National Park Service, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Geological Survey, Minerals Management Service, Bureau of Land Management, Office of Surface Mining and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- District Government Employees Federal Credit Union is open to anyone employed by the District of Columbia Government plus many other employers offer membership as an employee benefit.
- District of Columbia Teachers Federal Credit Union is eligible to all employees of The American Federation of School Administrators, The American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (Washington, D.C.), The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO, D.C. Public Schools, D.C. Public Charter Schools, D.C.P.S. Board of Education, The University of the District of Columbia, and the Washington Teachers' Union, Local.
- DVA Federal Credit Union is open to all Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Central Office employees and their subsidiaries.
- Education Associations Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1201 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036.
- Engraving and Printing Federal Credit Union has members from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, U.S. Treasury Department, Army Times Publishing Company, Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Public Health Service Health Unit, National Retired Teachers Association, Bureau of Homes, and other employers within the DC area.
- FRB Federal Credit Union serves current and retired employees of the Federal Reserve Board; employees of the Federal Reserve Banks permanently stationed in Washington, D.C.; the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; and employees of the credit union.
- Fannie Mae Federal Credit Union membership is open to all Fannie Mae employees, their immediate family including domestic partners, and Fannie Mae retirees.
- FDIC Federal Credit Union provides financial services to employees and retirees of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Employees of the FDIC FCU, and contract employees who work regularly at an FDIC building in Washington, DC or Virginia.
- Geico Federal Credit Union serves employees of the GEICO Corporation and its subsidiaries, GEICO contract employees, employees of Banner Life Insurance Company, and employees of the credit union.
- Georgetown University Alumni and Student Federal Credit Union provides financial services to incoming students, alumni, and faculty of Georgetown University.
- Gethsemane Baptist Church Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 5119 4th Street NW, Washington, DC 20011.
- Government Printing Office Federal Credit Union membership qualifications require you to be an employee of the U.S. Government Printing Office, employees of the GPO Cafeteria, retirees of GPO, employees of the Federal Maritime Commission, as well as other employers in the DC area.
- GSA Federal Credit Union was founded to serve the employees of the General Services Administration and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Archives, U.S. Institute for Peace, and other businesses within Washington D.C.
- Holy Comforter-Saint Cyprians Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1357 East Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.
- Hospitality Community Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1114 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
- Howard University Employees Federal Credit Union membership includes employees of Howard University, Howard University Hospital and retirees of HU or HUH.
- Hoya Federal Credit Union offers a wide variety of services to the employees of Georgetown University.
- HUD Federal Credit Union serves the employees of Housing and Urban Development who work in the United States, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
- HUM Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 25 53RD ST NE, Washington, DC 20019.
- IDB-IIC Federal Credit Union offers services to individuals working/living in the USA i.e. working at IDB Headquarters, at a US company on US soil, or residing at a USA address.
- John Wesley Ame Zion Church Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1615 14th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20009.
- Lee Federal Credit Union together with five other Lee federal credit unions throughout the United States — from San Francisco to Boston — they are the federally chartered family-based credit unions in the Chinese community.
- Library Of Congress Federal Credit Union
- Metropolitan Baptist Church Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1225 R Street NW, Washington, DC 20009.
- Mount Horeb Baptist Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 2914 Bladensburg Road, N. E., Washington, DC 20018.
- Mt Gilead Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1625 13th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009.
- Mt. Airy Baptist Church Federal Credit Union offers a share account which must be opened in order to receive other products and services offered by this Credit Union. In order to open an account the member must purchase one (1) share (par value of $5.00 is the minimum balance required for continuous membership) plus a $2.00 membership fee.
- NAPFE Federal Credit Union allows all postal or federal employees may make application for membership in this organization. Each member of the Alliance must belong to the local in the postal or federal installation where he or she is employed.
- National Geographic Federal Credit Union is available to anyone who is employed by National Geographic Society or associated with a company or organization in any of our select employers.
- NLRB Federal Credit Union is a member owned Credit Union whose purpose is to provide its members with financial products characterized by outstanding service.
- OAS Staff Federal Credit Union offers their benefits to several organizations including Organization of American States, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation in Agriculture, International Building Service, Inter-American Agency for Cooperation and Development, just to name a few.
- Paho/Who Federal Credit Union field of membership is comprised of employees of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and selected affiliates.
- Paramount Baptist Church Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 3924 4th Street, S.E., Washington, DC 20032.
- Peoples-Neighborhood Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 704 13th Street NW, Washington, DC 20011.
- Pepco Federal Credit Union serves permanent full time employees of the Potomac Electric Power Company or its corporate Affiliates who work in Washington DC, Maryland, or Virginia.
- Phi Beta Sigma Federal Credit Union membership is open to Sigmas, Zetas, their families, the Fraternity, the Sorority, and their Regions and Chapters.
- PMI Employees Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1725 DESALES Street, NW Suite 300, Washington, DC 20036.
- Police Federal Credit Union membership is a privilege earned and shared by those who serve in law enforcement, and also extended to their immediate family members.
- Providence Hospital Federal Credit Union
- REA Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 2832 S AGRICULTURE BLDG, Washington, DC 20250.
- Railway Employees Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1810 9th Street NE, Washington, DC 20018.
- Sargent Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 5109 N.H. BURROUGHS AVE. N.E., Washington, DC 20019.
- St. Gabriels Federal Credit Union covers employees of An Post, eircom plc, Vodafone Ireland Ltd., NTL Communications Ltd, O2 Communications, Esat BT, and other companies.
- Tacomis Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 500 E Street, SW, Washington, DC 20436.
- Transit Employees Federal Credit Union serves full-time and Part-time employees of the Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority and its subsidiaries and affiliates who work in the Washington, DC area, Employees of the Amalgamated Transit Union, and employees of Transit Employees Federal Credit Union.
- Transportation Federal Credit Union membership is available to employees of Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and United States Coast Guard.
- Treasury Department Federal Credit Union membership is available to employees of the Treasury Department, Department of Homeland Security, and U.S. Courts.
- Washington Postal Employees Federal Credit Union serves postal employees within the District of Columbia and their immediate families.
- Washington Typographic Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 4626 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20016.
- White House Federal Credit Union explains that if you are employed by, detailed to or retired from the White House, Executive Office of the President, you can open your account with The White House Federal Credit Union.
- Wright Patman Congressional Federal Credit Union has a very large and diverse field of membership. They provide financial services to the U.S. House of Representatives, local companies, associations, organizations, and their immediate family members.
Looking for a credit union in another state? Click Here - Credit Unions Online
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.