Travis Credit Union
Travis Credit Union was chartered in 1951 and its charter number is 68429.
Travis Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is PO BOX 2069, VACAVILLE, CA 95696.
As of 08/07/06, Travis Credit Union reported $1,573,702,405 in assets.
The credit union currently has 141,138 members. It's Manager/CEO is Patsy Van Ouwerkerk.
The credit unions website is www.traviscu.org
Travis Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Travis Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $1,619,228,082
Total Loans: $1,149,936,602
Net Worth Ratio: 11.63
% Share Growth: 4.64
% Loan Growth: 7.23
Loans/Assets Ratio: 71.01
Loans/Assets Ratio: 25.11
Numbers of Members: 144,773
Number of Full-time Employees: 397.5
Total Assets: $1,541,543,562
Total Loans: $1,072,322,396
Net Worth Ratio: 11.47
% Share Growth: 8.23
% Loan Growth: 16.22
Loans/Assets Ratio: 69.56
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.76
Numbers of Members: 135,038
Number of Full-time Employees: 365.5
Total Assets: $1,422,657,479
Total Loans: $922,615,281
Net Worth Ratio: 11.47
% Share Growth: 7.03
% Loan Growth: 9.22
Loans/Assets Ratio: 64.85
Loans/Assets Ratio: 31.14
Numbers of Members: 126,217
Number of Full-time Employees: 342.5
Other Credit Unions:
- New Haven County Credit Union membership consists of those who work or live in the County of New Haven, Connecticut, including their immediate family members.
- New Haven Police Federal Credit Union is headquarted in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Housatonic Teachers Federal Credit Union membership includes the employees of the Boards of Education in Derby, Milford, Seymour, Shelton, Stratford, and the employees of the Housatonic Community College.
- Sargent and Company Employees FCU is headquarted in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Pyramid CU serves the financial needs of postal employees, retirees and their families, Pyramid also serves individuals in the Tucson community who live, work or worship in the Tucson area.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.