State Police Credit Union
State Police Credit Union was chartered in 1960 and its charter number is 60048.
State Police Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 300 RESEARCH PARKWAY, MERIDEN, CT 06450.
As of 10/16/06, State Police Credit Union reported $43,648,558 in assets.
The credit union currently has 3,970 members. It's Manager/CEO is Lanard Krause.
The credit unions website is email@example.com
State Police Credit Union is a member of the Connecticut Credit Union League.
State Police Credit Union News:
State Police Credit Union Locations (2):
State Police Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $42,070,834
Total Loans: $15,763,437
Net Worth Ratio: 17.05
% Share Growth: -12.54
% Loan Growth: 17.53
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.46
Investment/Assets Ratio: 60.57
Number of Members: 3,895
Number of Full-time Employees: 8
In the year of 2006, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.10% and its membership decreased by 0.03%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 130 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $4,497,731. The total loan amounts went from $13,411,950 in 2005 to $15,763,437 in 2006. Their net worth ratio increased to 17.05. State Police CU decreased their job opportunities to 8 by reducing 1 employee.|
Total Assets: $46,568,565
Total Loans: $13,411,950
Net Worth Ratio: 14.35
% Share Growth: -7.14
% Loan Growth: 2.56
Loans/Assets Ratio: 28.8
Investment/Assets Ratio: 69.17
Number of Members: 4,025
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
In the year of 2005, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.06% and its membership decreased by 0.02%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 65 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $2,613,981. The total loan amounts went from $13,076,693 in 2004 to $13,411,950 in 2005. Their net worth ratio increased slightly to 14.35. State Police CU maintained their job opportunities at 9 by adding 0 employees.|
Total Assets: $49,182,546
Total Loans: $13,076,693
Net Worth Ratio: 12.66
% Share Growth: 9.75
% Loan Growth: -2.74
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.58
Investment/Assets Ratio: 71.83
Number of Members: 4,090
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
Other Credit Unions:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital Employee FCU offers membership to employees and staff of Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Pequot Medical Center, Flanders Heath Center, employees of Nursing & Convalescent Homes in New London County, and members of their immediate families.
- New Haven Teachers Federal Credit Union is headquarted in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Farrel Federal Credit Union is headquarted in Ansonia, Connecticut.
- Mohave Community Federal Credit Union serves the Mohave County residents and their families.
- Torrington Municipal And Teachers FCU those who live, work, worship, volunteer or go to school in Litchfield County, or if someone in your family belongs to the Torrington Municipal & Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.