State Police Credit Union
State Police Credit Union was chartered in 1960 and its charter number is 60048.
State Police Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 300 RESEARCH PARKWAY, MERIDEN, CT 06450.
As of 10/16/06, State Police Credit Union reported $43,648,558 in assets.
The credit union currently has 3,970 members. It's Manager/CEO is Lanard Krause.
The credit unions website is firstname.lastname@example.org
State Police Credit Union is a member of the Connecticut Credit Union League.
State Police Credit Union News:
State Police Credit Union Locations (2):
State Police Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $42,070,834
Total Loans: $15,763,437
Net Worth Ratio: 17.05
% Share Growth: -12.54
% Loan Growth: 17.53
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.46
Investment/Assets Ratio: 60.57
Number of Members: 3,895
Number of Full-time Employees: 8
In the year of 2006, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.10% and its membership decreased by 0.03%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 130 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $4,497,731. The total loan amounts went from $13,411,950 in 2005 to $15,763,437 in 2006. Their net worth ratio increased to 17.05. State Police CU decreased their job opportunities to 8 by reducing 1 employee.|
Total Assets: $46,568,565
Total Loans: $13,411,950
Net Worth Ratio: 14.35
% Share Growth: -7.14
% Loan Growth: 2.56
Loans/Assets Ratio: 28.8
Investment/Assets Ratio: 69.17
Number of Members: 4,025
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
In the year of 2005, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.06% and its membership decreased by 0.02%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 65 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $2,613,981. The total loan amounts went from $13,076,693 in 2004 to $13,411,950 in 2005. Their net worth ratio increased slightly to 14.35. State Police CU maintained their job opportunities at 9 by adding 0 employees.|
Total Assets: $49,182,546
Total Loans: $13,076,693
Net Worth Ratio: 12.66
% Share Growth: 9.75
% Loan Growth: -2.74
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.58
Investment/Assets Ratio: 71.83
Number of Members: 4,090
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
Other Credit Unions:
- FDIC FCU provides financial services to employees and retirees of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Employees of the FDIC FCU, and contract employees who work regularly at an FDIC building in Washington, DC or Virginia.
- United Business & Industry Federal Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work and worship or attend school in Hartford County, Connecticut, including all businesses.
- Chicanos Por La Causa FCU is available to anyone who lives or works between 48th St. to the East and 83rd Ave. to the West. South Mountain to the South and Thomas Rd. to the North in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Science Park FCU serves the financial needs of AFL-CIO, Arch Chemicals, Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 349, Clifford Beers Guidance Clinic, Fusco Corporation, Electrical Workers Local 90, Kerite Company, Magellan, Olin Corporation, and Science Park companies to name a few.
- PMI Employees Federal Credit Union is headquartered at 1725 DESALES Street, NW Suite 300, Washington, DC 20036.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.