State Police Credit Union
State Police Credit Union was chartered in 1960 and its charter number is 60048.
State Police Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 300 RESEARCH PARKWAY, MERIDEN, CT 06450.
As of 10/16/06, State Police Credit Union reported $43,648,558 in assets.
The credit union currently has 3,970 members. It's Manager/CEO is Lanard Krause.
The credit unions website is email@example.com
State Police Credit Union is a member of the Connecticut Credit Union League.
State Police Credit Union News:
State Police Credit Union Locations (2):
State Police Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $42,070,834
Total Loans: $15,763,437
Net Worth Ratio: 17.05
% Share Growth: -12.54
% Loan Growth: 17.53
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.46
Investment/Assets Ratio: 60.57
Number of Members: 3,895
Number of Full-time Employees: 8
In the year of 2006, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.10% and its membership decreased by 0.03%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 130 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $4,497,731. The total loan amounts went from $13,411,950 in 2005 to $15,763,437 in 2006. Their net worth ratio increased to 17.05. State Police CU decreased their job opportunities to 8 by reducing 1 employee.|
Total Assets: $46,568,565
Total Loans: $13,411,950
Net Worth Ratio: 14.35
% Share Growth: -7.14
% Loan Growth: 2.56
Loans/Assets Ratio: 28.8
Investment/Assets Ratio: 69.17
Number of Members: 4,025
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
In the year of 2005, State Police Credit Union assets decreased by 0.06% and its membership decreased by 0.02%. State Police CU's membership decreased by a total of 65 members. Assets decreased by the amount of $2,613,981. The total loan amounts went from $13,076,693 in 2004 to $13,411,950 in 2005. Their net worth ratio increased slightly to 14.35. State Police CU maintained their job opportunities at 9 by adding 0 employees.|
Total Assets: $49,182,546
Total Loans: $13,076,693
Net Worth Ratio: 12.66
% Share Growth: 9.75
% Loan Growth: -2.74
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.58
Investment/Assets Ratio: 71.83
Number of Members: 4,090
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
Other Credit Unions:
- Banner FCU (6) membership eligibility is primarily Banner Health System employees and small employee groups associated with or affiliated with health care providers.
- Bristol Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union is headquarted in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Tobacco Valley Teachers FCU membership is open to all public and non-public school employees who work in the towns of Enfield, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, Suffield and Somers, Connecticut.
- Desert Medical FCU offers their financial services to doctors, staff, and families of Scottsdale Healthcare or Mayo Hospital or Clinic.
- Sun Country CU expanded their membership to include the employees of the Sun Health Corporation and the Sun City West Homeowners Association.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.