Schools First Federal Credit Union
Schools First Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1985 and its charter number is 24212.
Schools First Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P.O. BOX 11547, SANTA ANA, CA 92711.
As of 09/29/06, Schools First FCU reported $6,523,186,186 in assets.
The credit union currently has 342,089 members. It's Manager/CEO is Rudy Hanley.
The credit unions website is www.schoolsfirstfcu.org
Schools First Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Schools First Federal Credit Union offers new home loans, fixed rate, adjustable rate, home equity, and home equity lines of credit. Schools First FCU has 15-year, 20-year, and 30-year Fixed Rate Mortgages. You may finance up to 95% for a primary residence detached homes and 90% for condominiums. Schools First offers a 5/1 fixed/adjustable rate mortgage loan offers a lower starting interest rate than a traditional fixed rate loan, which can help you qualify for a higher priced home. The first five years of this loan are at a fixed rate, and then adjusted annually based on the weekly average of the 1-year Constant Maturity Treasury index (CMT). With a Schools First FCU home equity loan, you receive a lump-sum payment at closing, which you can use for anything: home improvements, education, business investments, or for unexpected expenses. A Home Equity Line of Credit is a little bit different from a straight Home Equity Loan in that instead of receiving a lump sum at closing, you are given a credit line from which you can draw funds whenever you need to, up to your credit line limit.
Schools First Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $6,815,129,855
Total Loans: $4,731,038,732
Net Worth Ratio: 11.32
% Share Growth: 13.56
% Loan Growth: 26.32
Loans/Assets Ratio: 69.41
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.27
Numbers of Members: 354,270
Number of Full-time Employees: 824.5
Total Assets: $5,961,124,259
Total Loans: $3,745,074,713
Net Worth Ratio: 11.57
% Share Growth: 14.33
% Loan Growth: 27.87
Loans/Assets Ratio: 62.82
Loans/Assets Ratio: 32.79
Numbers of Members: 330,022
Number of Full-time Employees: 762
Total Assets: $5,195,488,634
Total Loans: $2,928,699,672
Net Worth Ratio: 11.58
% Share Growth: 11.67
% Loan Growth: 30.86
Loans/Assets Ratio: 56.37
Loans/Assets Ratio: 39.33
Numbers of Members: 313,671
Number of Full-time Employees: 731.5
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- Hartford Municipal Employees FCU serves the City of Hartford, Hartford Housing Authority, Community Renewal Team, and Madison Square Garden employees and their families.
- Middlesex Healthcare Federal Credit Union membership is open to all business organizations in Middlesex County.
- Pyramid CU serves the financial needs of postal employees, retirees and their families, Pyramid also serves individuals in the Tucson community who live, work or worship in the Tucson area.
- Canyon State Credit Union serves most Arizona residents if you live, work or worship in almost any area in Arizona.
- District of Columbia Teachers FCU is eligible to all employees of The American Federation of School Administrators, The American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (Washington, D.C.), The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO, D.C. Public Schools, D.C. Public Charter Schools, D.C.P.S. Board of Education, The University of the District of Columbia, and the Washington Teachers' Union, Local.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.