San Francisco Federal Credit Union
San Francisco Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1995 and its charter number is 24542.
San Francisco Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 770 GOLDEN GATE AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102.
As of 07/24/06, San Francisco Federal Credit Union reported $570,074,560 in assets.
The credit union currently has 30,845 members. It's Manager/CEO is William S. Wolverton.
The credit unions website is www.sanfranciscofcu.com
San Francisco Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
San Francisco Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $577,628,156
Total Loans: $181,630,747
Net Worth Ratio: 12.71
% Share Growth: 0.47
% Loan Growth: 8.9
Loans/Assets Ratio: 31.44
Loans/Assets Ratio: 65.83
Numbers of Members: 30,506
Number of Full-time Employees: 79.5
Total Assets: $570,382,597
Total Loans: $166,778,829
Net Worth Ratio: 12.22
% Share Growth: 7.54
% Loan Growth: 5.09
Loans/Assets Ratio: 29.23
Loans/Assets Ratio: 68.43
Numbers of Members: 30,725
Number of Full-time Employees: 90.5
Total Assets: $529,406,419
Total Loans: $158,688,028
Net Worth Ratio: 12.13
% Share Growth: 0.5
% Loan Growth: -3.95
Loans/Assets Ratio: 29.97
Loans/Assets Ratio: 68.71
Numbers of Members: 30,949
Number of Full-time Employees: 91
Other Credit Unions:
- Consolidated Controls Corporation FCU is headquarted in Bethel, Connecticut.
- Connecticut FCU is headquarted in North Haven, Connecticut.
- First American Credit Union serves the communities of Casa Grande, Window Rock, and Gallup, NM.
- NLRB Federal Credit Union is a member owned Credit Union whose purpose is to provide its members with financial products characterized by outstanding service.
- Arizona Central Credit Union (5) serves the employees, board members, and volunteers of other credit unions doing business in the State of Arizona, Arizona residents age 55 or older, Arizona residents who currently hold, or have held, membership in an out-of-state credit union, members of the Roman Catholic Church living within 25 miles of St. Mary's Basilica in Phoenix, AZ, members of the Baptist religion, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS)/Mormon religion, or individuals working for or who belong to one of more than 1,800 Credit Union Partners.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.