San Francisco Federal Credit Union
San Francisco Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1995 and its charter number is 24542.
San Francisco Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 770 GOLDEN GATE AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102.
As of 07/24/06, San Francisco Federal Credit Union reported $570,074,560 in assets.
The credit union currently has 30,845 members. It's Manager/CEO is William S. Wolverton.
The credit unions website is www.sanfranciscofcu.com
San Francisco Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
San Francisco Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $577,628,156
Total Loans: $181,630,747
Net Worth Ratio: 12.71
% Share Growth: 0.47
% Loan Growth: 8.9
Loans/Assets Ratio: 31.44
Loans/Assets Ratio: 65.83
Numbers of Members: 30,506
Number of Full-time Employees: 79.5
Total Assets: $570,382,597
Total Loans: $166,778,829
Net Worth Ratio: 12.22
% Share Growth: 7.54
% Loan Growth: 5.09
Loans/Assets Ratio: 29.23
Loans/Assets Ratio: 68.43
Numbers of Members: 30,725
Number of Full-time Employees: 90.5
Total Assets: $529,406,419
Total Loans: $158,688,028
Net Worth Ratio: 12.13
% Share Growth: 0.5
% Loan Growth: -3.95
Loans/Assets Ratio: 29.97
Loans/Assets Ratio: 68.71
Numbers of Members: 30,949
Number of Full-time Employees: 91
Other Credit Unions:
- White House FCU explains that if you are employed by, detailed to or retired from the White House, Executive Office of the President, you can open your account with The White House Federal Credit Union.
- Community CU Of New Milford serves the entire New Milford community. Anyone who lives, works, or worships in New Milford or its surrounding communities.
- District of Columbia Teachers Federal Credit Union is eligible to all employees of The American Federation of School Administrators, The American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (Washington, D.C.), The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO, D.C. Public Schools, D.C. Public Charter Schools, D.C.P.S. Board of Education, The University of the District of Columbia, and the Washington Teachers' Union, Local.
- Hartford Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union serves the City of Hartford, Hartford Housing Authority, Community Renewal Team, and Madison Square Garden employees and their families.
- Tucson FCU serves not only Tucson Unified School District employees and families, but also TUSD students, their families, and the students at University of Arizona and Pima Community College.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.