POPA Federal Credit Union
POPA Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1978 and its charter number is 23004.
POPA Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 13304 EAST ALONDRA BLVD, CERRITOS, CA 90703.
As of 07/26,POPA FCU reported $205,433,141 in assets.
The credit union currently has 11,128 members. It's Manager/CEO is Sunny Tan.
The credit unions website is www.POPAfcu.org
POPA Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
POPA Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $214,561,496
Total Loans: $201,463,854
Net Worth Ratio: 10.49
% Share Growth: 10.75
% Loan Growth: 17.83
Loans/Assets Ratio: 93.89
Loans/Assets Ratio: 2.1
Numbers of Members: 11,550
Number of Full-time Employees: 32.5
Total Assets: $191,924,003
Total Loans: $170,965,958
Net Worth Ratio: 9.75
% Share Growth: 5.03
% Loan Growth: 20.78
Loans/Assets Ratio: 89.08
Loans/Assets Ratio: 7.05
Numbers of Members: 10,690
Number of Full-time Employees: 32
Total Assets: $179,579,954
Total Loans: $141,542,548
Net Worth Ratio: 8.32
% Share Growth: 19.63
% Loan Growth: 15.09
Loans/Assets Ratio: 78.81
Loans/Assets Ratio: 16.76
Numbers of Members: 9,748
Number of Full-time Employees: 30.5
Other Credit Unions:
- Pinal County Federal Credit Union provides services to anyone who lives, works, worships or attend school in Pinal County.
- First Corporate Credit Union provides cost-effective and reliable products and services to credit unions in Arizona.
- Maricopa Santa Fe Federal Credit Union serves the employees of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad who work in or are supervised from Maricopa, Yuma, or Yavapai Counties, Arizona, their immediate families and organizations of such persons.
- Stamford Healthcare Credit Union meets the financial needs of its employees, including independent contract employees and volunteers of any medical or clinical facility, or of any business that is involved in the production, distribution, or sale of products, devices or services related to the medical field in the Stamford Metropolitan Area.
- Huachuca FCU serves persons who live, work, worship or attend school in and other legal entities located within Cochise County, Arizona.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.