POPA Federal Credit Union
POPA Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1978 and its charter number is 23004.
POPA Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 13304 EAST ALONDRA BLVD, CERRITOS, CA 90703.
As of 07/26,POPA FCU reported $205,433,141 in assets.
The credit union currently has 11,128 members. It's Manager/CEO is Sunny Tan.
The credit unions website is www.POPAfcu.org
POPA Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
POPA Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $214,561,496
Total Loans: $201,463,854
Net Worth Ratio: 10.49
% Share Growth: 10.75
% Loan Growth: 17.83
Loans/Assets Ratio: 93.89
Loans/Assets Ratio: 2.1
Numbers of Members: 11,550
Number of Full-time Employees: 32.5
Total Assets: $191,924,003
Total Loans: $170,965,958
Net Worth Ratio: 9.75
% Share Growth: 5.03
% Loan Growth: 20.78
Loans/Assets Ratio: 89.08
Loans/Assets Ratio: 7.05
Numbers of Members: 10,690
Number of Full-time Employees: 32
Total Assets: $179,579,954
Total Loans: $141,542,548
Net Worth Ratio: 8.32
% Share Growth: 19.63
% Loan Growth: 15.09
Loans/Assets Ratio: 78.81
Loans/Assets Ratio: 16.76
Numbers of Members: 9,748
Number of Full-time Employees: 30.5
Other Credit Unions:
- Technology Groups Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Fairfield, Litchfield or New Haven County Connecticut.
- First Edition Community Credit Union serves employees, retirees and family members of the Arizona Republic, an existing sponsor group and other media and communications organizations. Plus individuals who live, work, volunteer, attend school or worship in central and northern Arizona.
- Connecticut Labor Department FCU membership extends to members related by blood, marriage or adoption. If you are a member, your family members can join, too.
- Prescott Federal Credit Union is open to all federal employees, either currently employed or retired, residing in Yavapai County; and, all employees and students of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and their families.
- OAS Staff Federal Credit Union offers their benefits to several organizations including Organization of American States, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation in Agriculture, International Building Service, Inter-American Agency for Cooperation and Development, just to name a few.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.