Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1986 and its charter number is 24235.
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is PO BOX 5073, LIVERMORE, CA 94551-5073.
As of 09/06,Operating Engineers Local Union #3 FCU reported $758,496,750 in assets.
The credit union currently has 73,325 members. It's Manager/CEO is Leon Lanfri.
The credit unions website is www.oefcu.org
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $788,457,881
Total Loans: $452,884,712
Net Worth Ratio: 15.88
% Share Growth: 3.92
% Loan Growth: 17.2
Loans/Assets Ratio: 57.43
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.88
Numbers of Members: 74,784
Number of Full-time Employees: 156.5
Total Assets: $767,565,661
Total Loans: $386,401,178
Net Worth Ratio: 15.03
% Share Growth: 3.69
% Loan Growth: 10.34
Loans/Assets Ratio: 50.34
Loans/Assets Ratio: 44.5
Numbers of Members: 67,365
Number of Full-time Employees: 141.5
Total Assets: $734,950,595
Total Loans: $350,187,424
Net Worth Ratio: 14.58
% Share Growth: 3.06
% Loan Growth: 5
Loans/Assets Ratio: 47.64
Loans/Assets Ratio: 47.3
Numbers of Members: 69,251
Number of Full-time Employees: 144.5
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- Washington Postal Employees Federal Credit Union serves postal employees within the District of Columbia and their immediate families.
- San Tan Credit Union allows membership by opening a share/savings account with a minimum of $25 plus a $2 non-refundable membership fee.
- CHH CU is open to employees of Healthcare Facilities located in Northwest Connecticut.
- First Connecticut Credit Union meets the financial needs of many businesses throughout the state of Connecticut.
- District of Columbia Teachers FCU is eligible to all employees of The American Federation of School Administrators, The American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (Washington, D.C.), The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO, D.C. Public Schools, D.C. Public Charter Schools, D.C.P.S. Board of Education, The University of the District of Columbia, and the Washington Teachers' Union, Local.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.