Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1986 and its charter number is 24235.
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is PO BOX 5073, LIVERMORE, CA 94551-5073.
As of 09/06,Operating Engineers Local Union #3 FCU reported $758,496,750 in assets.
The credit union currently has 73,325 members. It's Manager/CEO is Leon Lanfri.
The credit unions website is www.oefcu.org
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $788,457,881
Total Loans: $452,884,712
Net Worth Ratio: 15.88
% Share Growth: 3.92
% Loan Growth: 17.2
Loans/Assets Ratio: 57.43
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.88
Numbers of Members: 74,784
Number of Full-time Employees: 156.5
Total Assets: $767,565,661
Total Loans: $386,401,178
Net Worth Ratio: 15.03
% Share Growth: 3.69
% Loan Growth: 10.34
Loans/Assets Ratio: 50.34
Loans/Assets Ratio: 44.5
Numbers of Members: 67,365
Number of Full-time Employees: 141.5
Total Assets: $734,950,595
Total Loans: $350,187,424
Net Worth Ratio: 14.58
% Share Growth: 3.06
% Loan Growth: 5
Loans/Assets Ratio: 47.64
Loans/Assets Ratio: 47.3
Numbers of Members: 69,251
Number of Full-time Employees: 144.5
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- GHA Federal Credit Union is open to employees, doctors, nurses, medical staff and technicians of Greenwich Hospital or affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, or work in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Waterbury Firefighters Federal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the towns of Waterbury, Naugatuck, Cheshire, Watertown, Wolcott, Plymouth, Prospect, Oakville, Thomaston, or Middlebury, Connecticut.
- San Tan Credit Union allows membership by opening a share/savings account with a minimum of $25 plus a $2 non-refundable membership fee.
- CU West is open to anyone who lives, works, or worships in Maricopa County.
- New Haven County CU membership consists of those who work or live in the County of New Haven, Connecticut, including their immediate family members.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.