MacDill Federal Credit Union:
MacDill Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1955 and its charter number is 9976.
MacDill Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P. O. BOX 89909, TAMPA, FL 33689.
As of 10/27,MacDill FCU reported $1,716,010,383 in assets.
The credit union currenly has 177,788 members. It's Manager/CEO is Robert L. Fisher.
The credit unions website is www.MacDill.org
MacDill Federal Credit Union is a member of the Florida Credit Union League.
MacDill Federal Credit Union offers competitive Fixed Rate First Mortgages feature a monthly payment (12 per year) for the life of the loan; 15 to 30-year terms are available. MacDill FCU offers a fixed rate mortgage loan which is a good choice if you want the security of knowing your rate and monthly payment will remain the same for the life of your loan. Adjustable Rate loans are attractive because of their initial lower interest rate and payment. Variable 30-year terms are available, and include an option to convert to a fixed rate. With a Home Equity Loan from MacDill you can borrow up to 90% of your home's value with the security of fixed rates and set monthly payments. A Home Equity Line of Credit offers a variable-rate, revolving credit line that you can access anytime, for any amount up to your authorized spending limit.
MacDill Federal Credit Union Financial Evaluation
|As of December 31, 2006|
Total Assets: $1,777,900,309.00
Total Loans: $1,204,038,040.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.43
% Share Growth: 9.35
% Loan Growth: 5.99
Loans/Assets Ratio: 67.72
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.71
Numbers of Members: 182,657
Number of Full-time Employees: 457.5
|As of December 31, 2005|
Total Assets: $1,625,645,576.00
Total Loans: $1,135,988,020.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.55
% Share Growth: 1.36
% Loan Growth: -1.77
Loans/Assets Ratio: 69.87
Loans/Assets Ratio: 24.79
Numbers of Members: 172,068
Number of Full-time Employees: 429
|As of December 31, 2004|
Total Assets: $1,588,475,456.00
Total Loans: $1,156,472,273.00
Net Worth Ratio: 8.9
% Share Growth: 17.68
% Loan Growth: 4.82
Loans/Assets Ratio: 72.8
Loans/Assets Ratio: 22.73
Numbers of Members: 173,450
Number of Full-time Employees: 402.5
Other Credit Unions:
- Arizona FCU (27) is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within Maricopa County, Pinal County or the City of Tucson is eligible to join Arizona Federal.
- New Haven Teachers FCU is headquarted in New Haven, Connecticut.
- New Haven County CU membership consists of those who work or live in the County of New Haven, Connecticut, including their immediate family members.
- Hughes FCU offers sevices if you are an employee or have a family member that is an employee at one of the many established Select Employee Groups.
- Waterbury Telephone Federal Credit Union serves central Connecticut by creating and delivering quality financial products and services.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.