MacDill Federal Credit Union:
MacDill Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1955 and its charter number is 9976.
MacDill Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P. O. BOX 89909, TAMPA, FL 33689.
As of 10/27,MacDill FCU reported $1,716,010,383 in assets.
The credit union currenly has 177,788 members. It's Manager/CEO is Robert L. Fisher.
The credit unions website is www.MacDill.org
MacDill Federal Credit Union is a member of the Florida Credit Union League.
MacDill Federal Credit Union offers competitive Fixed Rate First Mortgages feature a monthly payment (12 per year) for the life of the loan; 15 to 30-year terms are available. MacDill FCU offers a fixed rate mortgage loan which is a good choice if you want the security of knowing your rate and monthly payment will remain the same for the life of your loan. Adjustable Rate loans are attractive because of their initial lower interest rate and payment. Variable 30-year terms are available, and include an option to convert to a fixed rate. With a Home Equity Loan from MacDill you can borrow up to 90% of your home's value with the security of fixed rates and set monthly payments. A Home Equity Line of Credit offers a variable-rate, revolving credit line that you can access anytime, for any amount up to your authorized spending limit.
MacDill Federal Credit Union Financial Evaluation
|As of December 31, 2006|
Total Assets: $1,777,900,309.00
Total Loans: $1,204,038,040.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.43
% Share Growth: 9.35
% Loan Growth: 5.99
Loans/Assets Ratio: 67.72
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.71
Numbers of Members: 182,657
Number of Full-time Employees: 457.5
|As of December 31, 2005|
Total Assets: $1,625,645,576.00
Total Loans: $1,135,988,020.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.55
% Share Growth: 1.36
% Loan Growth: -1.77
Loans/Assets Ratio: 69.87
Loans/Assets Ratio: 24.79
Numbers of Members: 172,068
Number of Full-time Employees: 429
|As of December 31, 2004|
Total Assets: $1,588,475,456.00
Total Loans: $1,156,472,273.00
Net Worth Ratio: 8.9
% Share Growth: 17.68
% Loan Growth: 4.82
Loans/Assets Ratio: 72.8
Loans/Assets Ratio: 22.73
Numbers of Members: 173,450
Number of Full-time Employees: 402.5
Other Credit Unions:
- Washington Postal Employees FCU serves postal employees within the District of Columbia and their immediate families.
- REA FCU is headquartered at 2832 S AGRICULTURE BLDG, Washington, DC 20250.
- UFCW Local 371 FCU is open to anyone who is a member of UFCW Local 371.
- Yale-New Haven Healthcare FCU serves the employees of healthcare facilities that are affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital, or an employee of Health Services Corporation.
- Government Printing Office FCU membership qualifications require you to be an employee of the U.S. Government Printing Office, employees of the GPO Cafeteria, retirees of GPO, employees of the Federal Maritime Commission, as well as other employers in the DC area.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.