MacDill Federal Credit Union:
MacDill Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1955 and its charter number is 9976.
MacDill Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P. O. BOX 89909, TAMPA, FL 33689.
As of 10/27,MacDill FCU reported $1,716,010,383 in assets.
The credit union currenly has 177,788 members. It's Manager/CEO is Robert L. Fisher.
The credit unions website is www.MacDill.org
MacDill Federal Credit Union is a member of the Florida Credit Union League.
MacDill Federal Credit Union offers competitive Fixed Rate First Mortgages feature a monthly payment (12 per year) for the life of the loan; 15 to 30-year terms are available. MacDill FCU offers a fixed rate mortgage loan which is a good choice if you want the security of knowing your rate and monthly payment will remain the same for the life of your loan. Adjustable Rate loans are attractive because of their initial lower interest rate and payment. Variable 30-year terms are available, and include an option to convert to a fixed rate. With a Home Equity Loan from MacDill you can borrow up to 90% of your home's value with the security of fixed rates and set monthly payments. A Home Equity Line of Credit offers a variable-rate, revolving credit line that you can access anytime, for any amount up to your authorized spending limit.
MacDill Federal Credit Union Financial Evaluation
|As of December 31, 2006|
Total Assets: $1,777,900,309.00
Total Loans: $1,204,038,040.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.43
% Share Growth: 9.35
% Loan Growth: 5.99
Loans/Assets Ratio: 67.72
Loans/Assets Ratio: 26.71
Numbers of Members: 182,657
Number of Full-time Employees: 457.5
|As of December 31, 2005|
Total Assets: $1,625,645,576.00
Total Loans: $1,135,988,020.00
Net Worth Ratio: 9.55
% Share Growth: 1.36
% Loan Growth: -1.77
Loans/Assets Ratio: 69.87
Loans/Assets Ratio: 24.79
Numbers of Members: 172,068
Number of Full-time Employees: 429
|As of December 31, 2004|
Total Assets: $1,588,475,456.00
Total Loans: $1,156,472,273.00
Net Worth Ratio: 8.9
% Share Growth: 17.68
% Loan Growth: 4.82
Loans/Assets Ratio: 72.8
Loans/Assets Ratio: 22.73
Numbers of Members: 173,450
Number of Full-time Employees: 402.5
Other Credit Unions:
- Waterbury Police Federal Credit Union financially serve the sworn members of the Waterbury Police Department, Wolcott Police Department, Naugatuck Police Department, and the Town of Wolcott Highway Department.
- Valley Catholic Federal Credit Union membership is open to members of St. Bernard's Parish in Tariffville, St. Catherine of Siena's Parish in West Simsbury, St. Mary's Parish in Simsbury, St. Therese's Parish in Granby, and The Knights of Columbus.
- Washington Typographic FCU is headquartered at 4626 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20016.
- Newington VA Federal Credit Union is headquarted in Newington, Connecticut.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center FCU is open to Employees, doctors, medical staff, technicians, and volunteers of St. Vincent's Health Services and affiliated subsidiaries as well as other healthcare providers in the area.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.