Health Associates Federal Credit Union
Health Associates Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1968 and its charter number is 18565.
Health Associates Federal Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is 530 S. MAIN ST., SUITE 100, ORANGE, CA 92868.
As of 07/28,Health Associates FCU reported $34,617,485 in assets.
The credit union currently has 5,907 members. It's Manager/CEO is Thomas Vigueras.
The credit unions website is www.hafcu.org
Health Associates Federal Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
Health Associates Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $35,429,382
Total Loans: $20,990,912
Net Worth Ratio: 8.68
% Share Growth: -1.74
% Loan Growth: 53.62
Loans/Assets Ratio: 59.24
Loans/Assets Ratio: 37.26
Numbers of Members: 6,022
Number of Full-time Employees: 9
Total Assets: $35,269,249
Total Loans: $13,663,920
Net Worth Ratio: 8.16
% Share Growth: -1.1
% Loan Growth: 6.47
Loans/Assets Ratio: 38.74
Loans/Assets Ratio: 57.26
Numbers of Members: 5,906
Number of Full-time Employees: 10
Total Assets: $35,611,966
Total Loans: $12,832,501
Net Worth Ratio: 7.89
% Share Growth: 4.22
% Loan Growth: 5.72
Loans/Assets Ratio: 36.03
Loans/Assets Ratio: 61.03
Numbers of Members: 5,971
Number of Full-time Employees: 11
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- Constitution Corporate FCU serves the financial needs of its members throught the state of Connecticut.
- Charter Oak Federal Credit Union is a community credit union. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, goes to school, volunteers, or worships in all cities and towns in New London County and Windham County, Connecticut.
- Curtis Federal Credit Union is headquarted in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Pima Federal Credit Union serves Pima County employees, including Pima County School District employees, eligible Select Employee Groups, and employees, volunteers or registered members of any nonprofit organization located in Pima County, such as a church, lodge, or Chamber of Commerce.
- Jacl CU members or shareholders of this credit union shall be restricted to those persons who at the time of application are members of the National Japanese American Citizens League (JACL).
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.