First Imperial Credit Union
First Imperial Credit Union was chartered in 1996 and its charter number is 68356.
First Imperial Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P.O. BOX 3247, EL CENTRO, CA 92244-3247.
As of 08/08,First Imperial CU reported $55,738,648 in assets.
The credit union currently has 8,990 members. It's Manager/CEO is Fransesca Williams.
The credit unions website is ww.ficu.com
First Imperial Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
First Imperial Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $58,148,452
Total Loans: $48,121,564
Net Worth Ratio: 11.46
% Share Growth: 4.81
% Loan Growth: -3.69
Loans/Assets Ratio: 82.75
Loans/Assets Ratio: 11.02
Numbers of Members: 9,415
Number of Full-time Employees: 33
Total Assets: $56,078,935
Total Loans: $49,968,188
Net Worth Ratio: 11.61
% Share Growth: -1.41
% Loan Growth: -3.75
Loans/Assets Ratio: 89.1
Loans/Assets Ratio: 4.61
Numbers of Members: 8,876
Number of Full-time Employees: 28.5
Total Assets: $57,186,718
Total Loans: $51,918,151
Net Worth Ratio: 11.19
% Share Growth: 15.05
% Loan Growth: 15.91
Loans/Assets Ratio: 90.78
Loans/Assets Ratio: 3.07
Numbers of Members: 8,919
Number of Full-time Employees: 26
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- Sikorsky Financial CU membership is open to all who live, work, worship or volunteer within Fairfield, New Haven and Hartford counties of Connecticut.
- Ukrainian SelfReliance New England Federal Credit Union serves the Ukrainian community in New Britain and Wethersfield, Connecticut.
- Brand-Rex Employees Credit Union is headquarted in Williamantic, Connecticut.
- Hamilton Sundstrand FCU strives to meet the financial needs of their employees and families.
- District of Columbia Teachers Federal Credit Union is eligible to all employees of The American Federation of School Administrators, The American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (Washington, D.C.), The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO, D.C. Public Schools, D.C. Public Charter Schools, D.C.P.S. Board of Education, The University of the District of Columbia, and the Washington Teachers' Union, Local.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.