First Imperial Credit Union
First Imperial Credit Union was chartered in 1996 and its charter number is 68356.
First Imperial Credit Union's address registered with the NCUA
is P.O. BOX 3247, EL CENTRO, CA 92244-3247.
As of 08/08,First Imperial CU reported $55,738,648 in assets.
The credit union currently has 8,990 members. It's Manager/CEO is Fransesca Williams.
The credit unions website is ww.ficu.com
First Imperial Credit Union is a member of the California Credit Union League.
First Imperial Credit Union Financial Evaluation
Total Assets: $58,148,452
Total Loans: $48,121,564
Net Worth Ratio: 11.46
% Share Growth: 4.81
% Loan Growth: -3.69
Loans/Assets Ratio: 82.75
Loans/Assets Ratio: 11.02
Numbers of Members: 9,415
Number of Full-time Employees: 33
Total Assets: $56,078,935
Total Loans: $49,968,188
Net Worth Ratio: 11.61
% Share Growth: -1.41
% Loan Growth: -3.75
Loans/Assets Ratio: 89.1
Loans/Assets Ratio: 4.61
Numbers of Members: 8,876
Number of Full-time Employees: 28.5
Total Assets: $57,186,718
Total Loans: $51,918,151
Net Worth Ratio: 11.19
% Share Growth: 15.05
% Loan Growth: 15.91
Loans/Assets Ratio: 90.78
Loans/Assets Ratio: 3.07
Numbers of Members: 8,919
Number of Full-time Employees: 26
The Fed recently cut interest rates.
Now is a great time to borrow.
Find the best rates & payments
It only takes a minute...
Other Credit Unions:
- Quinnipiac Valley Community Federal Credit Union serves those who live, work, worship, attend school in or businesses located in the Town of Wallingford, Connecticut.
- Yale-New Haven Healthcare FCU serves the employees of healthcare facilities that are affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital, or an employee of Health Services Corporation.
- NAPFE Federal Credit Union allows all postal or federal employees may make application for membership in this organization. Each member of the Alliance must belong to the local in the postal or federal installation where he or she is employed.
- Nutmeg State Federal Credit Union offers financial services to many companys and their employees and families who live in Hartford County, Middlesex County, or Tolland County, Connecticut.
- The Greater Norwalk Area CU membership includes anyone who lives, works, or worships in the City of Norwalk or the towns of Darien, New Canaan, Weston, Wilton, and Westport.
Credit Unions Online -
About Us -
Credit Union Services -
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved. The Credit Union Directory, operator of CreditUnionl.com, is not a broker or a lender. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. All offers for loans, mortgages, or any other services found on this site are made solely by the advertisers.