- Alabama Credit Unions Over 138 credit unions are based in Alabama.
- Alaska Credit Unions 12 credit unions based in Alaska.
- Arizona Credit Unions 55 credit unions and 1,605,573 members.
- Arkansas Credit Unions 67 Arkansas credit unions with over $1.9 billion in assets.
- California Credit Unions 472 credit unions with over 9.8 million members.
- Colorado Credit Unions More than 116 credit unions and $13.8 billion in assets.
- Connecticut Credit Unions 142 credit unions and over 883,000 members.
- Delaware Credit Unions 30 credit unions and over 214,000 members.
- Washington DC Credit Unions 56 credit unions with over $5.4 billion in assets.
- Florida Credit Unions 185 credit unions with over $4.5 million members.
- Georgia Credit Unions 171 credit unions in Georgia.
- Hawaii Credit Unions Almost 810,000 members of credit unions in Hawaii.
- Idaho Credit Unions 42 credit unions with $3.5 billion in assets.
- Illinois Credit Unions There are over 400 credit unions based in Illinois.
- Indiana Credit Unions 187 credit unions with over $15.7 billion in assets.
- Iowa Credit Unions Over 904,000 members with almost $6.9 billion in assets.
- Kansas Credit Unions Kansas Credit Unions have over $3.7 billion in assets.
- Kentucky Credit Unions Over 91 credit unions and over 706,000 members.
- Louisiana Credit Unions 232 credit unions based in Louisiana.
- Maine Credit Unions Over 601,000 members of Maine Credit Unions.
- Maryland Credit Unions Maryland has over 1.7 million credit union members.
- Massachusetts Credit Unions 223 credit unions with $26.5 billion in assets.
- Michigan Credit Unions 344 credit unions in Michigan.
- Minnesota Credit Unions Over 1.5 million members of Minnesota Credit Unions.
- Mississippi Credit Unions Find almost 100 credit unions in Mississippi.
- Missouri Credit Unions Missouri has over 1.3 million credit union members.
- Montana Credit Unions 60 credit unions with over 381,000 members.
- Nebraska Credit Unions Nebraska has over 409,000 members of credit unions.
- Nevada Credit Unions 19 credit unions with over $2.4 billion in assets.
- New Hampshire Credit Unions Over 23 NH credit unions and almost 425,000 members.
- New Jersey Credit Unions 317 credit unions in New Jersey.
- New Mexico Credit Unions 52 credit unins with almost 629,000 members.
- New York Credit Unions Over 4.3 million members and over $44 billion in assets.
- North Carolina Credit Unions108 credit unions and assets of over $26.7 billion.
- North Dakota Credit Unions Over 201,000 credit union members in North Dakota.
- Ohio Credit Unions 349 credit unions and 2.2 million members.
- Oklahoma Credit Unions 112 credit unions and over a million members.
- Oregon Credit Unions 83 credit unions with over $14.4 billion in assets.
- Pennsylvania Credit Unions Over 570 credit unions with 3.4 million members.
- Rhode Island Credit Unions 25 credit unions and $4.2 billion in assets.
- South Carolina Credit Unions Over 1.3 millions credit union members in SC.
- South Dakota Credit Unions More than 50 credit unions in South Dakota.
- Tennessee Credit Unions Find 189 Tennesee credit unions.
- Texas Credit Unions Over 7.1 million members of 570 credit unions.
- Utah Credit Unions More than 1.7 million trust Utah credit unions.
- Virginia Credit Unions
- Vermont Credit Unions 30 credit unions with more than $2.1 billion in assets.
- Washington Credit Unions Over 2.5 million members.
- West Virginia Credit Unions Almost 396,000 members of 109 credit unions.
- Wisconsin Credit Unions More than 251 credit unions with 2.1 million members.
- Wyoming Credit Unions 32 credit unions with almost 203,000 members.
November’s Highlighted Credit Union:
1. With more than 70 years of experience and over 650 thousand members, Pentagon Federal Credit Union is one of the strongest credit unions in the world.
2. Since 1933, Navy Federal Credit Union has grown from seven members to become the largest credit union in the world with over 2.8 million members.
3. With 20 branches in New York, ESL Federal Credit Union offers deposit accounts, credit cards, & investment products.
4. The second largest financial institution in Alaska is Alaska USA Federal Credit Union with over 275 thousand members.
5. Oklahoma's largest credit union, Tinker Federal Credit Union, serves the employees of over 400 area companies.
7. Offering loans in California, Arizona, & New Mexico Arrowhead Credit Union offers varied mortgage preograms.